Boral Versetta Stone®
Boral Versetta Stone® is a mortarless, cement-based manufactured stone veneer with a unique, panelized design that is installed with mechanical fasteners, allowing carpenters and contractors to recreate the beauty and craftsmanship of authentic stone masonry using screws or nails.
From new construction to remodeling, exterior walls to stunning interiors, Boral Versetta Stone® adds the beautiful detail of traditional stone masonry with a modern installation, offering a complete system founded on quality, speed and selection.
- Fast, clean installation
- Aesthetically pleasing
- No need to paint, coat or seal
- Withstands freezes, thaws, winds and heat
- Made of lightweight aggregate materials
- Requires no additional footings for support
- Made from a minimum of 50% recycled content as validated by UL Environment™
- Backed by a 50-year limited warranty including one-time transferability*
- NAHB Research Center Green Approved product
Visit our on-site Showroom so you can better compare solutions and get a true representation of size and color as well as discuss options.