- This event has passed.
AIA CEU Lunch & Learn – High-Performance Compression Seal Windows & Doors
May 1 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFREE
This AIA/CES course contains information about high-performance windows and doors that utilize compression seal technology. The intent of the course is to educate the attendee on the construction, performance and application of these products.
Learning Objectives: at the end of this program participant will be able to:
- State the definition of compression seal technology as applied to high-performance window and door systems.
- Explain how a compression seal works.
- List the product configurations available with compression seal technology.
- Explain the performance benefits of compression seal technology for windows and doors.
- Recognize the best applications of compression seal technology.
Presented by Kolbe Windows & Doors
1 LU/HSW credit